From 15 February onwards, everyone allowed to enter England from outside the Common Travel Area (Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man) must:
- quarantine for 10 days
- take a coronavirus (COVID-19) test on day 2 and day 8 of quarantining
- follow the national lockdown rules
What you must do before you travel
- take a coronavirus (COVID-19) test and get a negative result during the 3 days before you travel
- book and pay for a travel test package, which will include COVID-19 tests to be taken on or before day 2 and on or after day 8 of your quarantine
- complete a passenger locator form with details of where you will home quarantine when you arrive and the travel test package booking reference number
The package includes 2 RT-PCR tests that you will receive at home. You will need to carefully follow the instructions of the self-swab and return your kits straight after using them on or before day 2 and on or after day 8.
A Test Kit is a product supplied by a health care professional and all orders are final when booked online. You have no statutory right to cancel your order or return your Test Kit. We reserve the right to cancel orders and refund you the fee paid, should we have insufficient stock or be unable to deliver to the postal address provided in the online booking.